A questionary and on-site interviews that map out your organizations digital setup, maturity and readiness. Starting points:
- - Digital leadership
- - Functional overview - organisational structure, responsibilities and mandate related to the digital transformation process
- - New ways of working
- - New competencies for driving the transformational agenda
- - Governance structures that take into account agile decision processes
- - The ability to handle two-way technology between operational IT processes and experimental innovation
- - Readiness for open collaboration with external ecosystems like startups and accelerators
What is included in the workshop?
A full-day workshop with key stakeholders, where we together create the framework for your company’s vision and roadmap for the digital transformation process. Starting point is people, processes and tools. Vi discuss the focus areas after the initial questionary.
What is included in the report?
- - change in customer relations
- - transformation of products and services
- - optimization of operations
- - empowerment of employees
Analysis of your organisation's digital setup, maturity and readiness, based on key stakeholders respons from questionaries and on-site interviews
Analysis of the organisation’s digital focus areas, segmented in:
Recommendations on next steps and initiatives
Vision statement and roadmap for your organisations digital transformation process
Contact and Booking
More information, questions and booking at Grimur Fjeldsted